How to decorate your house in skyrim windhelm
- ch 4, join to form a ring: work 10 sc in ring
- Round 2: inc 1 sc in every other sc (15 sc)
- Round 3: inc 1 sc in every 4th sc (total 18sc)
- Round 4: inc 1 sc in every 5th sc (total 21 sc)
- Round 5: inc 1 sc in every 6th sc (total 24 sc)
- Rounds 6 through 12: work even
- Round 13: dec 1 sc in every 6th sc
- Round 14: dec 1 sc in every 5th sc
- Round 15: dec 1 sc in every 4th sc
- Stuff with polyester fiberfill (stuffing) and decrease to close
Sew 4 of the legs together, with matching yarn and a yarn needle as follows: at one end of the leg - overlap leg #1 halfway over leg #2 and stitch from the end in about an inch or so. Overlap leg #3 over leg #2 and stitch as you did with legs 1 and 2. Repeat one more time to join the 4th leg. Set these 4 legs aside for the moment and sew the other 4 legs together.
Sew both sets of legs to the bottom of the head.
Using black yarn and a yarn needle, embroider a face on your octopus. I used French knots for the eyes and nose and the outline stitch for the mouth. You could also make eyebrows with a straight stitch if desired.
Optional: Make a face out of felt and sew or glue on instead of embroidering. Caution should be used if face is glued on - do not give to a child under 3 as the glued felt piece will pose a chocking hazard.
Back to Crochet Patterns
Cake Decorating Supplies The Cake Hacer glaseado para galletas decoradas
Interior Design Ideas Decorating Galleries
Christmas Decorating, Ideas Tips
7 Ideias de como organizar e decorar a rea de servio
Decorative Mirrors - Frameless Mirror Kirklands
Mesa Comedor Rustico moderno extensible - m
Sports news, Cricket, Hockey, Tennis
Home Trends Magazine - Canadian
All Hawks All the Time m
17 Top Kitchen Design Trends HGTV
Kitchen Cabinets at The Home Depot